The software essentially consists of 2 components: The Applics Studio as a project interface and graphical programming interface for creating and constructing logical circuits with predefined function blocks. The software can still be programmed in C code.
The graphical programming interface was developed from scratch and independently by MRS Electronic. It offers the main functions of MRS Developers Studio as well as improvements and many new features such as independent shortened update cycles.
The Applics Studio serves as a new development platform for our new product generation (32-bit). This allows you to program and use our control systems fast and easy. With the new software tool, we provide all our customers an appropriate tool - for beginners and experts.
- Improved, clearer, more intuitive design
- Independent, self-developed graphical programming environment
- Drop-down menu for inputs and outputs
- Graphical blocks can be individually created in C code
- Graphical libraries can be created and exported
- Easier to integrate into external programs such as IDEs - New User API
- Documentation/manual constantly updated, html-based available online
Note: Currently, you can only use it to program our new 32-bit controller CAN I/O - CC16WP
Here you can find all information about the Applics Studio.